Your Talent Struggles
The largest percentage of your workforce is nearing retirement, and you’re struggling to attract new talent. You’re concerned about retention in light of the large labor gap in manufacturing.
The thought of defining an internal company culture is intimidating. Your brand story isn’t clear, even to your internal team.
The avenues candidates search for jobs has evolved, but the way you promote open positions hasn’t. Today's talent is looking for meaning, but your brand and culture aren’t represented well in the digital space.
Our Talent Services
First, we help define your employer brand. We help you tell a better story. We capture the passion, expertise, and family vibe of your team.
The best way to grow your workforce and attract the right talent is with content that promotes your culture. A strong employer brand will help you attract new talent and retain your best employees.
Our strategies tackle three buckets of talent: attracting youth to manufacturing, mid-career leadership transitions, and combating loss of knowledge by engaging retirees in retention strategies.
Our talent attraction & retention strategies help established manufacturing companies authentically represent their brand online to achieve their workforce growth goals. Elements of a talent acquisition and retention playbook include:
- Align talent attraction strategy with core business growth goals
- Develop, define, and promote employer brand
- Develop core culture components
- Set career-focused website strategy
- Create target candidate profiles with personas
- Map the candidate’s journey and identify key candidate focal points
- Develop digital recruiting strategy
- Identify underutilized talent pools and opportunities
- Develop onboarding strategy
- Reposition benefits of manufacturing as an industry
- Establish strategic partnerships to attract talent
- Ensure positive candidate experiences from the initial application to the final on-boarding process
- Create employee engagement strategy
- Outline management, mentorship, and leadership development programs
- Develop retention and mentorship program
- Leverage top employees as a source of referral with a formal referral program
- Stay abreast of competitor practices, industry trends, and recruitment standards
Embracing digital transformation will change the culture of your company-- and how you attract quality candidates. As advocates for digital growth and transformation, we push our clients to prioritize technology and digital strategy to share your story, attract talent, and better represent your vision, values and culture. Our technology services include:
- Perform research, sourcing, and recruiting using advanced techniques to identify passive talent through social media, networking, job boards, ATS, talent profiles, and other means
- Integrate employer branding and talent strategy into website
- Digital candidate experience optimization through website updates and social media activity
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Use applicant tracking systems (i.e. CRM system) to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR
This is the fun stuff: what we create to show to the world. Our content always comes back to your strategy and goals. Here, we can share your story, support your vision and celebrate your company culture. Our content services include:
- Create employee value proposition
- Create ideal candidate profile
- Write updated job descriptions
- Career page website content development
- Culture PR and blog content
- Write employee spotlight profiles
- Employee case studies, testimonials & videos
- Write social media content promoting company culture
- Promote available positions on social media
- Develop onboarding campaign
- Employee newsletter reinforcing culture
- Referral email campaigns for employees