Women in Marketing in Manufacturing (WiMiM) Support Group
Tired of being "t-shirt girl" or "name badge lady" around the office? Want to move beyond creating sales presentations and managing tradeshow booth items?
Marketing in manufacturing doesn't have to be tactical; we can help you make the department as strategic as you are.
Often, you’re the only person in your department and one of a few women at the company. It can be isolating when you don't have a sounding board for feedback, someone to share your successes with and get excited about the latest ad you created or the amazing open rate on that email campaign you worked on. Or simply someone to commiserate with who understands your industry.
You’re responsible for successfully implementing marketing tactics, but likely weren’t provided a strategy or plan to follow. You’ve probably been asked to “get on social media,” without further detail on why, or a clear picture of who you should be growing engagement with. We can help you position marketing as a valuable department that builds revenue for the business.
If you’re excited about the prospect of having a strategic plan, enthusiastic about improving your processes, and having a sounding board for the work you’re doing, this group was designed for you.
This Group Provides:
- A connection to like-minded peers
- Access to experts in both industries: marketing and manufacturing
- A sounding board for your ideas
- Feedback on current initiatives and growth plans
- Strategic direction on key topics
You Will Learn:
- How to use social media and other marketing platforms for business
- Best practices for connecting with target customers
- Techniques to tie social media back to growth goals
- Strategies to position yourself within the company
- Language to communicate success to the C-Suite
Strategy House will function as your support system. We provide feedback and insight on tactics, and help you tie those back to the overall success of the business and business goals.
Along with a panel of your peers, we empower you with knowledge, process, and resources to set strategic marketing goals and work toward them each month.